Use the clues to discover some Connecticut history in the Museum!
Begin in Memorial Hall. (Where all the Governors and 1 King “Hang Out.”)
1. The are 73 of us. A new one is elected every four years. Who are we?
2. Inside the trunk of an Oak tree this very important document was hidden from the King! It is the
Go to the Colt Collections exhibit.
3. Look up! Once I towered over the Colt Factory. I am the Rampant ___________________
Go to the Connecticut Collections Exhibit.
4. One of the most famous pigs in the world! Here she is on what would become a Connecticut
made lunchbox. She is ____________Piggy.
5. Before computers, people often used these Connecticut made
_______________________________to “write” letters.
6. Look for the signature of John Hancock on Connecticut’s copy of the Declaration of
7. Turn around and find a campaign button and hat for our first woman Governor! “Are You An
8. Look for this bird on buckles, flags, buttons and more. A symbol of America, it is the
The most powerful machine in the Museum. It is a ______________________Booth.